All types of questions are available :
- simple choice with a display in rows or columns
- multiple choice with the possibility of setting the min and max number of proposals
- other closed-ended questions: Likert scales, ranking…
Obligation to respond, but possibility of configuring “I don’t know” or “non applicable” buttons, and add an “other” field allowing an open-ended response.
The answers can be organized in different formats :
- text, with configuration of field sizes (possible unlimited entry)
- numerical, with min and max values if required
- date, with the opening of a calendar
- e-mail address or web URL, with automatic check of accuracy.
Conditional questions allow you to raise the profile of forms: it is possible to configure the access to batches of questions differentiated according to the choice that will have been made in response to a conditional question.
Numerous functionalities to generate relevant and adapted forms :
- unlimited number of questions
- sequencing of the form by pages gathering a variable number of questions
- possibility of configuring a random display of response items, questions, or pages
- possibility of incorporating comments or instructions under the questions, at the top of the pages or the questionnaire
- possibility of adding to each question a digital file (image, video, etc.)
- shape customization functionalities.
Great simplicity of use for respondents :
- responsive display, adapted to all screen formats
- dynamic progress from question to question
- configurable progress bar
- return button configurable at all levels.
Integration of media
It is possible to finely configure the insertion of specific digital media, depending on what the analysis will reveal :
- Downloadable documents (.pdf, .doc, .xls…)
- Image or video files (.jpg, .png, .avi, .mov…)
- E-learning modules
- Links towards a page, bibliographic references or a website…